The Grant County Economic Growth Council has a proven track record of doing whatever it takes to create and retain jobs in our community.
What we can offer:
The Growth Council can work with your company in planning to establish new facilities, relocate existing facilities or expand current facilities in Grant County. Our past history includes:
- Fast track permitting services (Ex. A Wetlands Army Corps of Engineers Wetland Mitigation Approval within 30 days of submittals & 60 days of delineation report)
- Typically providing the re-zoning of sites to proposed uses within 10 days of commencement
- Local Incentives (Ex. Land cost write-downs to $1 per acre depending on number and quality of jobs created)
- State of the art use of incentives that are tailored to meet client needs (Ex. Capping property taxes for 30 years)
- Active Local Elected Officials who aggressively seek to collaborate in growing job opportunities.
For information on Grant County’s Tax Profile or Rates, download the PDF or visit Stats Indiana.
Review Grant County’s business climate in respect to the following industries: