The Grant County Economic Growth Council posts jobs openings weekly for local businesses who contribute to the Growth Council as well as other non-profits. Check this page weekly for the latest opportunities!
EMPLOYEES: Please direct any questions about jobs with Indiana Career Connect ID numbers to WorkOne. For all other jobs, please direct questions to the employer.
EMPLOYERS: If you are looking to post jobs to this page, send your job descriptions to Danielle Towne. Please include requirements, wage, and how to apply. Jobs will be listed for two weeks at a time.
THIS WEEK WE ARE FEATURING
WHEN: HIRING EVENT at WorkOne on July 21 (between noon-3pm)
POSITION: Production jobs
WAGE: Starting Minimum: $10.81 with $0.20 shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Increase 90 days—1) $11.09; 2) $11.61; 3) $11.87. Six month reviews. Merit Based increase: Grade 1) $14.57; 2) $15.15; 3) $15.46)
FOR INTERVIEW: Come to WorkOne at 850 N. Miller Avenue, Marion, IN
IndianaCareerConnect.com job #8900929
Dollar General Distribution Center
WHEN: HIRING EVENT at WorkOne on July 25 (between Noon and 3 pm)
POSITION: General Warehouse Workers due to new expansion at Dollar General Distribution Center in Marion, IN.
WAGE: $13.20-$18.20 per hour.
FOR INTERVIEW: Come to WorkOne at 850 N. Miller Avenue, Marion, IN to meet with a Company Representative
IndianaCareerConnect.com Job ID: 8895722
POSITION: Lead Teacher for Kiddie Kampus Preschool
WAGE: Negotiable based on experience
• Associate’s degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred
• Preferably in area of early childhood education or related field
• Experience in early childhood education or child care
TO APPLY: Submit resumé and references to Kevin Duecker (Director of Children’s Ministry) at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (765) 998-2985 for more information
Hosting open interviews Wednesday June 28, 2017 from 9am – 12pm.
They are hiring 35 people for 3rd shift.
Ozark Materials, LLC
POSITION: Materials Mixers/Movers for new yellow paint line.
WAGE: $10 – $11+ per hour.
- Will work in all weather.
- Will read instructions, set controls, mix, lift and move containers (by hand & fork truck)
- Must be able to work Overtime — 10 hour days to 12 hour days, and some weekends.
- Seeking experience in Industrial/warehouse, and background of proven work ethic.
Complete application or Resume at WorkOne.
IndianaCareerConnect.com Job ID: 8839551
Send Resume: P.O Box 747 Marion, IN 46952
POSITION: Full-time property maintenance worker
WAGE: $12 – $13 per hour with great benefits !
- Must have Vehicle, Insurance/Valid IN driver’s license.
- Must pass drug test and a physical. Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Will fix minor electrical, basic hvac/plumbing & painting/refurbishing of apartments.
- (Will train in details of the repairs required, but must possess sufficient ability/exper.)
APPLY AT: Marion Housing Authority, 601 S. Adams Street, Marion, IN
– Office hours are 8:30 am-12:00 pm; 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
IndianaCareerConnect.com Job ID: 8888080
POSITION: General Labor/Construction workers
WAGE: Pay $11-$20 per hour.
- Full-Time/Year-round positions/Direct Hire employees.
- Looking for dependable hardworking individuals with a good work ethic.
- Construction business with a focus on post frame buildings, metal roofing, and metal siding.
- Experience required. Competitive compensation and bonuses.
Email Resumes: email@example.com
IndianaCareerConnect.com Job ID: 8892430
POSITION: Reference Librarian
WAGES: Depends on experience and education.
- Librarian certification LC 6, V, IV, III, II or I, or ability to obtain certification within three years.
- Computer experience necessary. Requires ability to use print, electronic, and Internet reference resources.
- Commitment to providing courteous, friendly library service.
- Must be able to get along with a variety of personalities.
- Year-round part-time job (approximately 14 ½ hrs. per week).
- Criminal background check is required.
- Flexibility is a must as well as being able to work evenings and weekends.
To apply: Applications available at Library Office, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Submit application, resume, and names of employment and personal references including addresses and phone numbers to:
Marion Public Library
600 South Washington Street
Marion, Indiana 46953
Opens: June 12, 2017. Closes: July 10, 2017.