There are over 500 open jobs in Grant County! Check in here each week for a new postings on who is hiring in Grant County!
If you would like your jobs to be included in Friday Job Postings, please fill out this form HERE!
Contact Mikayla at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Friday, May 17th 2019
FEATURING: Dudding’s Heating And Cooling Inc.
Gas City, IN
POSITION: *Hiring an HVAC Installer*
– Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
– Perform installation of HVAC related equipment following company policies and manufacturer’s specifications
– Carry out wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment
– Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering
– Perform installation of flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings
– Ensure connection of gas lines to heating equipment is properly done
– Determine the right material needed for installation work by pre-measuring jobs
– Receive all materials and equipment required for each job, confirm and load them into company vehicle
– Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management
– Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers
– Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out
– Carry out readings on machines with the full understanding of the implication of such readings
APPLY: Go online to www.indianacareerconnect.com and search for Job ID#: 9196083
POSITION: *Hiring a Program Manager*
– Daily pay available
– Direct, manage and administer the coordination and service delivery components of programs that service individuals/consumers in a group home setting.
– Supervise the delivery of service and ensure individuals and consumers are receiving the highest quality care.
– Routinely observe service delivery on-site and monitor for demonstration of knowledge of individual/consumer health needs, behavior management techniques, and emergency procedures.
– Serve as a liaison between the community and agencies in the service delivery system, family/guardians and the agency.
– Ensure all homes under supervision are environmentally maintained, in strict compliance with all state/federal guidelines and licensure requirements and company policy at all times.
– Coordinate investigations of serious incidents and alleged abuse allegations, including appropriate reports to required agencies.
– Serve as on-call support for the four group homes.
– Ensure payroll and billing is completed accurately and timely.
– Oversee the Accounts Payable for the four group homes.
– Monitor and assure compliance with monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial goals to ensure services are provided as indicated in each person’s Individual Program Plan (IPP).
– Coordinate Incident/Accident Review process, monitor for patterns, and provide feedback for action necessary to prevent incidents in future.
– Serve as member of agency management team.
– Hire, train, evaluate, and monitor PCW’s and any other assigned personnel Complete timely Performance Reviews to ensure employees are productive, accountable, and successful in their positions.
– Conduct and/or monitor training for all staff in least restrictive techniques, behavior management, active treatment, client rights, prevention of abuse/neglect, documentation/data collection, emergency procedures, and other areas as needed.
– Degree in Nursing or Human Services field or related field and minimum of 2 years working directly with Elderly and Developmentally Disabled required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Two years supervisory experience preferred.
APPLY: Go online to www.indianacareerconnect.com and search for Job ID#: 9195512
FEATURING: Dollar General Distribution Center
POSITION: *Hiring an Administrative Assistant*
– Reviews monthly budget reports and identifies budget vs. actual variance.
– Participates in annual budgeting process through analysis and data entry.
– Approves distribution center invoices and maintains records.
– Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the distribution center.
– Prepares all correspondence for Distribution Center Manager; stamps and sorts outgoing mail.
– Performs weekly payroll function for all distribution center employees including entering hourly payroll, preparing and maintaining time and attendance system for payroll processing, and sorting and distributing paychecks; acts as liaison between distribution center employees and corporate payroll office.
– Maintains confidential facility and personnel information.
– May maintain badge-making system.
– Maintains petty cash account.
– Manages supply inventory and ordering process for administrative supplies.
– Meets and maintains safety, quality and productivity standards.
– MS Excel Competency-outstanding excel skills a plus.
– Understanding of financial system and how accrual process works
– Basic math and reading skills.
– Strong communication and organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate several tasks at once.
– Intermediate computer skills; ability to use software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and payroll/personnel systems such as Kronos and Lawson.
– Prior Administrative Assistant experience a plus.
APPLY: Go online to www.indianacareerconnect.com and search for Job ID#: 9196097
FEATURING: Spartan Logistics
POSITION: *Hiring for Class A CDL Shuttle Drivers*
– Full-time, 2nd shift
– Class A CDL, 2 years previous driving experience
– Transport product to local customers.